Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring!

Well here in the Las Vegas area, spring has been here for a couple of weeks now. For some reason allergies also seem to be in full swing. Lately when when I go to get in the car there is a fine yellowish dusting on it.....pollen etc. I've tried to capture some here for you to witness! No wonder my nose is itchy and I'm sneezing. I thought I'd take some pictures of the blossoms before they are all gone! Now I'm dreading the heat that has already started to creep up on us this week! Happy Spring everyone!

3 comments:

Sadie said...

It's so pretty there. Are the pics of your yard?

Christine said...

Yes they are! No flowers for you yet I guess?

Boyce Bunch said...

So Pretty! I bet the little hike was great for you allergies! Sorry! Missed you at line dancing! Hoe Down is Saturday are you going??