Friday, January 15, 2010

Winter trip to Utah!

We made a quick jaunt up to Utah this winter and visited my brother and his family. It was so fun to see all the pretty snow....which they always have a lot of in the winter. Everyone had a great time sledding. I was a beautiful day!

We went to visit Antelope Island in Salt Lake. I had never been before. It was magical. The pictures just don't do it justice. Each branch and twig was covered in little ice crystals and there was a lovely white fog hanging in the air. It was truly our own little winter wonderland.

The kids picked up this little trick, courtesy of Uncle Aaron, of shaking the trees to let snow and ice fall on every one's heads.

We even got to see some bison grazing. I am so glad we went when we did. I can't imagine that it is any prettier any time of year than on the day we went!

No comments: