Saturday, November 28, 2009

Family

My Family
While everyone was here for Thanksgiving we had our family pictues taken. I don't know if they want their names all over my blog so I'll keep it super vauge!
My momma and papa

My sister and her family

My sister and her family
Of course my little family!

My brother and his family

My brother (if you have a cute girl for him to date let me know!)


My brother and his baby. His cute wife couldn't make it this year. We missed you Laura!

I love this picture of me and my brothers and sisters!

3 comments:

*LaUrA* said...

These are great pics! I love the brown and blue. I really like the last sibling picture as well. I will need to print that out and put it in a frame. Good looking family for sure!

Wish I was...kinda glad I wasn't in any pictures;)...but sad I didn't get to spend time with everyone! Hopefully this year!!

Colette said...

Fun family! Love the pictures and colors!

Sadie said...

I was really starting to wonder if you were still alive. Glad to see you're still here. Love the pics...hate how much your kids have grown up :( You seriously better call us this summer if you are in Twin Falls or Salt Lake!! Miss you guys.