Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

I love having Thanksgiving at my home. Every year my sister and I switch off and take turns. This year was my year. When I was little my mom was the Thanksgiving host. Sometimes my Grandma and Grandpa Williams would come and Uncle Al and Aunt Debbie and my cousins Brett Brock and Brandon. Now my Grandparents and my Uncle Al have passed away but my cousins still try to make it. Also, my family trys to gather on this one holiday. This year we had a great group and I love seeing them all.....my dad even came all the way from Africa, my brother and his cute boy from Mississippi, my sister and her family from Maryland, my brother and his family from Utah, my brother from Oregon, mom from Utah, sister and her family from Vegas, 2 of my 3 cousins, and some friends from Craig's work......LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I didn't get too many pictures, but here are a couple including the annual turkey bowl!







I usually can get one nutty picture of my brother Aaron...


Our annual Turkey Bowl.....Craig was sore for a couple of days! (Granted he had played earlier with the young men from our ward!)





No comments: