Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Alanna!

Happy Birthday Alanna!


Well, today is your birthday! You are our New Years baby. Your brothers and sister were so excited to see you! We always tell you there are fireworks for your birthday. Alanna is known as our "Crash Baby" She seems to be a magnet for head injuries/concussions. This is the one where we actually had to be admitted overnight to the hospital.Here is Alanna's first Birthday. I can't believe my baby is turning 5, and this August will be going to kindergarten! You are so excited while I just want my kids to stop growing and be my babies forever! We love you tons and tons!

3 comments:

Sadie said...

Happy Birthday Alanna! Hope you get spoiled. We wish we were there to here you sing "Your beautiful"

*LaUrA* said...

Happy Birthday Lanny! We can't believe you are 5!! Sheesh...I am with you Christine...STOP GROWING!!

Hope Alanna has a fantastic day and gets treated like a princess the entire time:)

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Alanna!! We miss you!