Sunday, January 25, 2009

Family Time!

So my little Craig has been super busy with work. So we are working on making sure that we have some family activities. This Saturday we went on a cool hike. We went to see an arch rock bridge. The hike was actually pretty. Cool rock formations, little rocks with crystals coming out of them, there were also a lot of different kinds of cactus.... instead of just dusty brown desert like a lot of places are here in the vegas area. It was so enjoyable. We had great family time. We are trying to come up with a name like: Super family Nevada Saturday sight seeing trips...I know it needs work. Craig says our next Super Nevada fun day is in the yard doing yard work....I'm hoping for a ghost town!

3 comments:

Sadie said...

Ahh...I miss you guys.

Sierra said...

I love you Mom and I want to see a ghost town too! I love the Super Fun Nevada trips!

Elder Salter said...

Fun pics. We need to find this place. February weekends are full -dang. Maybe March.