Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'm a Wimp!

I've always thought I was fairly tough, but now I'm not so sure. Yesterday I got these "Invisaline" teeth shaper things from the orthodontist. I had braces about 5 or 6 years ago, but didn't wear my retainer. He said he could mostly fix them with invisaline. Anyway, my teeth hurt! Then when I take off the teeth trays and brush my teeth and put them back on...they really hurt. Yesterday I should have been handing out towels with the amount of spit flying out of my mouth. I know this is a sad sad story .....but sniff sniff....they hurt.

3 comments:

*LaUrA* said...

ooooh poor Christiny! haha...I can just imagine walking around talking to people with a speech impediment and spit flying everywhere! Now I can't sympathize completely...but I have been whitening my teeth and they hurt really bad too!!

Sadie said...

I want some of those.

smartquacker said...

I did not know you were going to get that done. that is really neat. Maybe you can come down here when I have my bilater DIEP flap surgery and steal some of my drugs. They are going to be the good stuff. LOL I am sorry that your teeth hurt that is no fub at all.